Everyone writes sometimes, but lawyers write for a living. When it comes to drafting contracts, it’s extremely important to hire a lawyer who will make sure your needs and interested are protected. This Almost every aspect of legal work requires some form of negotiation. It may be a “little” cost now, but may save you a “lot” later.
At Levin Legal, we offer a range of contract services from reviewing contracts, negotiating contractual terms, all the way to drafting contracts. We can draft a number of contracts including, but not limited to:
- Partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Operating agreements
- Employment agreements
- Commercial property lease agreements
- Residential property lease agreements
- Asset sales and asset purchase agreements
- Vendor contracts
- Business-to-business contracts
- Distribution agreements
- Real estate purchase and sale agreements
- Non-competition agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
As stated above, if you have a contract that you need drafted and you do not see it listed here, give us a call and we’ll be happy to assist you: (954) 613-0422.